Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Intensive care units at Rajshree Hospital cater to patients with severe and life-threatening illnesses and injuries, which require constant, close monitoring and support from specialist equipment and medications in order to ensure normal bodily functions. It provides highly skilled critical care for patients requiring a greater level of monitoring. ICU is staffed by highly trained doctors and nurses who specialise in caring for critically illpatients. The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) at Rajshree is well equipped with world class ventilators, Touch Screen Monitor (Modular System), HR,NIBP, IBP, C.O, CVP (pressure Monitoring), ETCO2, (Main Stream), Respiratory Rate, Vitals, Charting with time date, and Name on printer. Additionally ICU Unit has Defibrillators, ECG, Bedside Ultrasound, Bedside ECHO facility, Arterial Blood Gas Analyzer, Central Line, O2 Continuous/mix venous O2 Saturation, Continuous Cardiac Output Monitoring. ICCU, NICU and PICU are also highly equipped and being managed and run by a well-qualified team of intensivists, nurses and paramedical staff to give utmost care to the critically ill patients, round the clock.They are available 24 hours a day to ensure that each patient receives the care necessary to assist in the recovery process.
• Provide intensive care to patients who require constant monitoring or special therapy
• Trained and qualified staff in using advanced life support techniques to handle the specialized needs of the patients as well as to monitor and maintain the specialized equipment
• Provide care to post-anesthesia recovery patients including outpatients
• Availability of most advanced equipment
• Work around the clock to save the lives of critically ill patients
• Provide top quality care to all the patients
• Ultramodern ventilators and multi parametric monitors with central monitoring system
• Fully equipped Central Laboratory Facilities in the premises of ICU
• Arterial Blood Gas Analyzer
• Stress test, pulmonary functions tests, etc.